What information must we collect? When ordering or registering on https://healthcraftlab.com/ you will be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, credit card information and other general details. We will also ask you for information about your physical being (height, weight, age, medicine and supplements you take and other medical information you wish to store and use in the system. Under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”), some of this health and health-related information may be considered “PHI” if such information is received from or on behalf of providers who may be classified as Covered Entities.
- Enable and customize the use of the product;
- Provide alerts or other Services regarding future appointments;
- Send notification regarding providers we believes you may be interested in learning more about;
- Share information regarding services, products or resources about which we thinks you may be interested in learning more;
- Provide updates and information about PROBIOVITA;
- Market about PROBIOVITA and third party products and services;
- Conduct analysis for PROBIOVITA ‘s business purposes;
- Support development of the PROBIOVITA Services;
- Create de-identified information and then use and disclose this information in any way permitted by law, including to third parties in connection with their commercial and marketing efforts.
The agreement also allows PROBIOVITA to disclose PHI to:
- Third parties assisting PROBIOVITA with any of the uses described above;
- Health Care providers you specifically allow access to your data;
- A third party as part of a potential merger, sale or acquisition of PROBIOVITA;
- Our business partners who assist us by performing core services (such as hosting, billing, fulfillment, or data storage and security) related to the operation or provision of our services, even when PROBIOVITA is no longer working on your behalf;
- A provider of medical services, in the event of an emergency;
- Organizations that collect, aggregate and organize information so they can make it more easily accessible to providers.
In case that PROBIOVITA discloses PHI, we will require that the person or entity receiving PHI agrees to only use and disclose PHI to carry out its specific business obligations to PROBIOVITA or for the permitted purpose of the disclosure (as described above). We cannot, however, guarantee that any such person or entity to which we discloses PHI or other information will not re-disclose it in ways that you or Solv did not intend or permit. We will not sell, share, transfer, or use the personal information we receive from our customers or from other third parties regarding users except in accordance with your directions, other third parties and as detailed above.
Do we use 'cookies'? Yes. Cookies are files that a website transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser that allows the site to recognize your browser and keep information the next time you go to the website. This allows us to know your preferences, track site activity and to know the traffic to the website.
Deleting Your information. You may request that PROBIOVITA delete any of your specific personalized information at any time by filling out the form below or by emailing us at [email protected]. PROBIOVITA however may not able to delete your non-personally identifiable information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
If you are from the European Economic Area (EEA) PROBIOVITA may process your personal information because:
- PROBIOVITA interests in processing is not overridden by your rights;
- PROBIOVITA requires it to perform a contract (including payment processing) with you;
- You have given PROBIOVITA permission to do so;
- It is required by law.
- The right to access, update or to delete the personal information we have on you;
- The right of rectification;
- The right to object;
- The right of restriction;
- The right to data portability;
- The right to withdraw consent.
PROBIOVITA will require you verify your identity before responding to such requests. You have the right to lodge a complaint with a Data Protection Authority about PROBIOVITA collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).