II. Provides content in the following formats
1) Classes - stand alone videos on certain topics provided by specialists (can serve as an introductory information to encourage people to explore the topic further).
2) Programs - a set of videos/webinars and other content based on a specific topic and spread over a period of time (4-8 weeks) for individuals and companies to learn, heal and grow.
3) Webinars - framed around self-help tools that are demonstrated and taught to customers to learn and use at their convenience when needed.
4) Goals - tools and techniques for self help explained in a text, audio or video format and put together to reach a certain goal (each goal consists of small tasks to be done, scheduled over a period of time).
5) Groups - online support groups led by coaches and therapists to facilitate communication, support and interactive healing among participants. Groups are based on topics.
6) Retreats - in-person learning events for customers and specialists to meet and experience a deeper learning in a set of days spent together.